First report

Posted on 1/19/2017 06:13:00 PM by Mewtwo | 1 komentarze

The nights are so cold out here. I had to source a few blankets and seal the windows tight, so it doesn't get chilly. But I like it here. It's been years since I've been this close to humanity. My observations are quite... interesting. I feel how the world have changed. The times have changed. Most of all, technology have changed. But humans haven't. Still believing they are sole owners of this planet, egoistical in their empty pursuit of owning bigger, better, faster things. I knew that long ago.

Although there's this unusual feeling I get, that there's still a tiny spark of hope. I watched humans during probably the most magic time of the year and it made me feel... different. It's been always alien to me how is it to have a family. But that's something beyond my understanding.

1 komentarze:

wingsofdestiny said...

Glad to see this place again and find that you came back. Hope to read more of your thoughts. Take care.

The world will know my name

The world will know my name